At Katherine Jurgens Conveyancing, we understand that buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people.
We specialise in conveyancing in Sydney & NSW and can assist you with the following:
- Preparation of contracts for sale or purchase of land
- Complementary contract reviews for purchasers
- Off-the-plan Contracts
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Commercial / Retail Leases
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners – the First Home Owners Grant and stamp duty exemptions/concessions.
- Assistance with various government grants.
- Mortgages, refinancing property, deposit bonds
Katherine Jurgens is a fully insured Licensed Conveyancer and is a registered member of the Australian Insitute of Conveyancers, and holds CPC status.
Why Choose a Certified Practising Conveyancer (CPC)?
Certified Practising Conveyancer (CPC) status requires that a conveyancer completes a greater amount continued learning and professional development in the conveyancing field and guarantees you a better quality of service and advice.